Huwebes, Setyembre 6, 2012

Injustice

I confess. For the past few months, I have been feeeling this way. Notwithstanding my every day resolve to just roll with the punches and take everything in stride, I needlessly end up feeling so deeply incensed.

Injustice, big and small. Inequality. Inequitable share. Partisan. Corruption. Lies. More lies.

It is so sad to think when corruption has been deeply inculcated among people in your workplace. Worse, they refuse to acknowledge the unethicality of their ways, and justify their practice using a warped, romanticized notion of "culture" and "indebtedness" -- for whatever that means.

At first I thought it was just me against the "culture"...but so many first-hand accounts have cropped out, thereby strengthening my theory of conspiracy. This they blatantly do despite the extraordinarily charitable efforts I have shown to some of the staff. Tsk Tsk. TAlk about "owe of gratitude!"The least they could do is to treat me fairly, and give me my fair share. But no. I am newbie. And I remain one until another newbie comes in. I have logged just a  year and a half of service. Unlike those who've "served and stayed" for decades now  (and probably until kingdom come)...And so they say.."shut up your cute little mouth, and just be thankful that we give you some!"


Helpless. That's what I am. I am up against a huge adversity I have given up trying to conquer. Not that I didn't try... for that would be so uncharacteristic of me. I did try to diplomatically "solve my problem", but as I said, when you've lived in a culture that steeps of corruption and earn your daily bread participating in it, dont expect any of its people to come up with solutions to rectify it. Oh come on, need you ask me why?

And so I am left with nothing but a bruised ego. "Can't stand the heat?, then get out of the frying pan!"...Huh, probably later. JUst you wait and see. I believe in the KARMIC LAW. I hope I get to stay a little bit longer to see karma slap its heavy hand on your pitiful faces.

But for now, I choose to submit. I have no choice. But once I get the chance, I will walk away after peeing on all of you. For all the heartbreak you bestowed upon me every single day of my life, you all deserve a much greater karmic punishment than that!




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento