Martes, Setyembre 4, 2012

Hello blogging world!


Finally, a blogsite of my own!

I have always wanted one, but never had the time nor the yen to start one.

I've have longed for a repository of my random thoughts, ideas, observations, raves and rants, and found this medium to be the perfect outlet. I kept a private diary since I was 15 years old, but I think that blogging is a neat way to "publish" and share to the rest of the world what I witnessed, encountered, or felt, albeit sometimes mundane, banal,distasteful, but hopefully mostly interesting.
And so with the help of my nightly cup of fresh green tea, I hope I can share my deepest thoughts (or probably even the shallowest ones!) about anything under the sun and the moon. It would be a pity not to record these products of a fertile, inquisitive, condescending (haha!), but mostly charitable (albeit jaded) mind.

So off I go, and I do hope I enjoy blogging!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento